PATH OF HAPPINES

Hi loves,


Officially is spring and I already love it.

Today's weather was gorgeous with the sun shining and light breeze.
After few days I have found a little time to share my outfit with you.
I really hope you love it.


This spring is inspiring and makes me feel happy all of the time.

I missed sunshine, missed the way it feels good.
This is street style chic look with stripes and knee-length skirt which makes it lady.
From today's hurry I forgot to put some jewelry. I was quite shocked when I realized it.
But still, I think my look si complete.
Striped T-shirt I bought at Turkey and the skirt and bag are from Romwe.
Pumps are really comfortable what's rarity for the type of shoes and they're from Yoins.






















Photography: Emina Avdić

Pieces:
T-shirt: None/Bought at Turkey
Skirt: Romwe
Bag: Romwe
Pumps: Yoins