DOTS & PRINT

Hi,

Here I am again after my prom night.
These days have been exhausting because of final exams that steal my free time constantly.
However, I have found it to make a post.


Final exams are awful. I am waiting for the time when it's done. 
Finishing high school is tough period as much as it is awesome.
I have math and physics more to test and I am done. Also, ready for college.
However, that was little about what is happening in my life, here is about my post.
I though to rest a little and called  a friend to take some shots.
I combined dots with prints and I hope you love it. Green pumps are a little bit refreshing for this black & white look. Also, pair of simple earrings with the shade of rainbow is a lovely detail.
It's on you to rate my look watching the photos below.















Photography: Emina Avdic

I really hope you enjoyed.

I wore:
T-shirt: Yoins
Bag: SheIn
Pants: Walktrendy
Pumps: Romwe